Ask
    Tloggins Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2013, 01:55 PM
    Misdemeanor child abuse
    If my charges were dismissed
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 12, 2013, 01:57 PM
    A little more info is required if you want our help. What is your question and what is the background?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 12, 2013, 04:51 PM
    Most child abuse is not a misdemeanor, where is this, what are charges ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If a child sees sex can it cause him to act out in child abuse? [ 9 Answers ]

At age 2 1/2 my son walked in on me having sex in the middle of the night. It has been over 2 years sense then however he has been acting out recently at the baby sitters only. He goes to preschool and other places with no problems, was he sexually asalted or was it by walking in on me at a young...

My son was on probation for misdemeanor theft, he was arrested for injury to a child [ 3 Answers ]

But the child is his nephew and they hv been brought up like brothers. The nephew was sort of picking on him and my son pushed him and he fell to the ground. My daughter clld the police and they arrested him and chrged him with knowling and intentionally causing bodliy harm to a child-a 3rd degree...

Child on child sexual abuse [ 12 Answers ]

Hello, Today I found out that my 13 year old grand daughter touched another 13 year old boys penis. He is so tramatized by the ordeal and his mother is just sick. I'm am at a wits end as to how to handle the situation. Legally what should be done about this. The boys mom wants my grand...

Child abuse [ 11 Answers ]

A 12 year old boy told his teacher that his father beat him with a nylon clothesline. This in Canada. The police arrested the father and charged him with assault. The father said he was a devout Christian and followed the Biblical injunction, "Spare the rod and spoil the child." If you were the...

Child abuse [ 1 Answers ]

Is this a good thesis for child abuse? Child abuse is reported on an average of 10 seconds. Yes or no

View more questions Search