Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Candyfloss667 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2014, 03:59 PM
    Does he like me?
    I'm in high school and I have this group of friends that I go down the field with at lunch and there is this guy there and I like him (you know really like him) and I flirt with him. I don't know if he knows that. We tease each other try to push each other down the hill (we never do it just in a jokey way) and there are these really little stones down the field and they don't hurt if someone throws them at you so we all do it as a joke but me and this boy do it all the time and lots of my friends down there say "oh you guys are flirting" and "you're in love" and sometimes say to me that he fancies me but when I ask them really seriously they say they don't really know. When I walk past him in the hall he brings up out personal joke and sometimes I stop and chat I'm not sure if he's trying to start a conversation.

Do you think he fancies me?

Thanks xxxxx

(we are both 13)
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 13, 2014, 04:26 PM
    There is no way we would know. He may like you, he may enjoy the fun. How old are you?
    Candyfloss667 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2014, 04:41 PM
    Homegirl50 were both 13
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 13, 2014, 05:15 PM
    Goodness. He doesn't know what or who he likes at 13. Enjoy the friendship and stop worrying about it. You guys are young.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search