Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MelissaRgdhfhsk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2014, 02:46 PM
    Guys: Do you like ladies with straight, wavy, curly. Or kinky hair?
    I have naturally curly kinky hair, but I used to perm my hair to make it straight. I used to straighten my hair, but it would start to frizz up. Do you also like short, medium, or long length hair? I have shoulder length hair?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 29, 2014, 02:59 PM
    As long as they aren't bald, and they keep it clean and well groomed. I'm OK.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 29, 2014, 03:00 PM
    Different guys like all different kinds of hair. There is no one answer.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 29, 2014, 03:20 PM
    There are guys that like every type of female for different reasons. Why do you ask?
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

May 29, 2014, 03:24 PM
    Gimme a head with hair

Hair - Song Hair - YouTube
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 29, 2014, 05:53 PM
    There's no way anyone can really answer this. Every guy that posts will tell you what he likes. But that doesn't mean all men like what that one poster likes.

There are men that like tall women, men that like short women, men that like busty women, men that like small busted women, men that like skinny women, men that like fat women. Just like you have specific tastes in men, men have specific tastes in women.

So wear your hair the way you want to wear it. Attract a guy that likes you for you.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

May 29, 2014, 06:34 PM
    Just because a male likes a hairstyle doesn't mean they only date/go out with females with that hairstyle. I lost count of the guys who said they liked long hair but dated females with short hair and vice versa.

Be comfortable being yourself and you will attract a lot more positive attention than trying to fit some non-existent ideal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Curly hair went straight from color left too long [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone experienced having curly hair turn straight by leaving hair color in too long? Mine is also breaking off about 3 inches from the roots. Very stressed. No other chemicals in my hair.

Do guys like curly or straight hair better on girls? [ 4 Answers ]

I want to impress a guy so I was wondering what guys perfer.?

Curly hair into straight hair. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. Now Everyone knows how Michael Jackson in the late 80's-early 90's had long curly hair. Either A Jheri Curl or a Wave Nouveau. But there were times when he straightened it. But in many cases the results were different. What and how do you think MJ did to get these different looks...

How do you cut face framing layers for long, curly/wavy hair? [ 3 Answers ]

Im going to be cutting my friends hair, and she asked for face framing. I used to know how to do this, but for the life of myself can't seem to remember. If anyone knows please give me some tips on face framing, and how to do it. THANKS:confused:

View more questions Search