Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Meaball6 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2014, 03:44 PM
    Relationship
    I NEED HELP FAST!!

Okay so me and my girlfriend have been dating for almost 7 months, so about last week Friday everything was good but Saturday everything went downhill she started to act weird and stuff so I asked what's wrong and if she's okay and she said she's confused on her feelings and I was like whattt? And so she was still acting weird and I didn't see her all weekend because she was at her dads and on Monday she was acting so weird and then after school I went to her house with flowers by the way she's a sophomore and I'm about to graduate in a couple days and so we sat down and talked and she said she didn't lose feeling for me and she still loves me and everything but she wanted to take a break and she needed space she said she wanted to be friends until she figured everything out. Bascially she said she is confused on whether she wants to be in a relationship or not. She said she still wants to hang and we FaceTime every night and we text the same basically like we use hearts and kiss faces and say I love you. And every here and there we kiss each other, it just happens lol . I just don't know what to do I don't want to lose her I love her so much and everything I cared for her so much and its just crazy cause we would always say we would never break up, I want my old girlfriend back! She just got a job and I did too and I told her it would be hard and we won't talk and see each other a lot like we used to and I promised her that we will cause we will find ways. So if anyone can help me please tell me what to do? I can tell she isn't happy like this we were way happier when we were together so please help
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 26, 2014, 04:05 PM
    Are you going away to college in the fall? It may be that she is trying to let you down easy by talking about a break instead of a break up. We females do stuff like that.
    Meaball6 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2014, 04:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Are you going away to college in the fall? It may be that she is trying to let you down easy by talking about a break instead of a break up. We females do stuff like that.
    Im going to college but I'm staying here in the city and still living in the same place
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 26, 2014, 04:16 PM
    She may be realizing what she's missing by not dating and being "out there," may have been asked out by someone, and/or figures college will open your eyes to other girls.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 26, 2014, 04:59 PM
    She may be looking at someone else, or she may just be confused, but if she says she wants a break give it to her. That is no seeing each other, no kissing. Go no contact with her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How does a relationship with a person I support differ to relationship with a friend? [ 2 Answers ]

How does my relationship with the person I support differ to relationship with a friend?

Do I end my bad relationship and wait for my ex girlfriend and see how her relationship goes? [ 26 Answers ]

Well I and my now ex girlfriend were in a long distance relationship, and she had told me a little after we were dating she was a cheater. But I didn't give much thought about it. A little while later she tells me she cheated on me and had sex with a guy. Even though she did hurt me, I still wanted...

Non sexual relationship dating and relationship manipulation [ 15 Answers ]

I am in a relationship with a guy that I believe to be a really good guy, he is 16 yrs my senior( I'm 23). He has been married once and has 3 kids from that marriage, he says he has never been in a non-sexual relationship and neither have I ,but I am starting to become more active in my church and...

Relationship problems in 2nd week of relationship [ 5 Answers ]

I'm hoping I can get some meaningful advice on my situation. If not, I really don't know what to do. The whole summer, a girl I work with had been trying to hook me up with this friend of hers who was interested in me. I saw a picture of her, and she was cute.. But everyone is cute, so if I...

After a 4 year relationship I got tired of my relationship and broke up! What to do? [ 2 Answers ]

I’m a gay guy (36 yo) and I dated for 4 years this BI guy(40 yo), at the beginning it was a bit hard for me, I’m very comfortable with being gay! Came out 8 years ago, any way, at the beginning of the relationship I had to pretend in front of his friends that we were just friends, some times after...

View more questions Search