Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kelly43 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2009, 01:58 PM
    Name of movie set in Italy
    Looking for the name of a movie that came out during or after the 1980's (I think). An employee of a publishing company in England is sent to Italy to find a successful author, who stopped writing after his wife died, and to convice him to start publishing again. The employee finds the author in a small Italian village and becomes entrenched in the village and with the people. A good character movie.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 8, 2009, 02:19 PM

The Shadow Dancer (2005)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Migration from italy ! [ 1 Answers ]

I have some relatives that are looking forward to migrating to the U.S. They are refugees since 2000. They will get their passports within a year or less. So should they wait till they get their passports or is there some other way. Also should someone from our side file a petition which will take...

Travelling to Italy [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to visit Venice, Italy. If you have been, what time of the year did you go? How was your experience? Thank you!

Germany Vs. Italy [ 10 Answers ]

For three teens and two parents, can anyone say which is a better vacation spot to go to Germany or Italy. If you have been there, can you please explain how it is or which one is just more enjoyable.

Italy [ 2 Answers ]

English speaking and in Italy here...

View more questions Search