Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michaelkyleh Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2008, 12:40 PM
    Has *ANYONE* ever gotten good results from Mono?
    I've never ever come across anybody who successfully whitened/lighten their skin with monobenzone, just horror stories.

That's one of the reasons I have not touched it.
    sara_uk Posts: 245, Reputation: 26

Dec 13, 2008, 02:14 PM

The thing is when people are done they never come back PLUS some do not like to post their picture in a forum, I know people who are white now, one is close friend which I saw the difference with him.

Anyway if you think mono is not for you then do not even think about it.

Best of luck!
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2008, 08:38 PM

I had a good expereince with mono and movate and kojic acid soap all used at the same time, I brightened up nicely
    dave1212 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2008, 11:20 PM
    Lighterr, where did you get your mono from?
    dave1212 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2008, 07:58 PM
    Oh, lighterr I found where you guys get your mono by reading older posts...

Lighterr, Sara_uk and Vahid:

Can I ask more questions to you:

What was your original skin color and how much you got lighter for how long and how much concentration of using mono?

I have read some scientific journal papers and there they give some cases of repigmentation, even in the severe vitiligo patients due to folicular melanocytes (which can't be killed using mono) or after some unprotected sun exposure... This made me a bit concerned :(

In one scientific journal paper they gave an example of a woman (who were a severe vitiligo patient)... after 5 years of "successful" fully depigmentation she had developed hundreds of brown spots all over hr body (due to folicular melanocytes).. the only thing is they did not report the original skin color of the patient, hence, from the photos I cannot understand if those brown spots are actually darker or lighter than her original skin colour...

Awwww, I so want to have that pale white look (have any of you seen the movie Twilight recently... You will realize what I mean by pale white when you see the skin color of the good vampires in that movie... like Robert Pattison :)
    Here are some screnshoots from that movie... showing their skin colour:

Twilight Movie-Baseball Edward! on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    Twilight: New Photo of Kristen Stewart (Bella Swan) and Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen) On Set on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

In the last one year I tried avoiding sun, using shades or sunscreen... etc and I managed to loose the sun damage that has accumulated over the years.. I mean, I am a bit lighter, but still too dark to be a vampire :) (I am kidding... I was just referring to the skin tones of the vampires in the movie Twilight... )

So, I am asking you experienced guys.. Do you receommend me to try monobenzone..
    My original skin color is olive...

Should I try using it on my face too, or only on the body but not on face?
    Lynnzz Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2008, 12:37 AM

You do not use monobenzone to lighten, you use it to depigment.

Frauds:
    Depig.com
    Monobenzone.com
    Monobenzone.net
    Herbalinn.com
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Aug 18, 2009, 07:01 PM

Monobenzone I have purchased from all the above sites and even china and india...

I have so SUCCESSFULLY NOTTTTT lightened at all its not funny!

Not a bit of lightening.. my experience hasn't been too good in short...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do not do mono! [ 47 Answers ]

I was getting good results at first, when I ordered from india, then I started to develop spots throughout my body.. my face kept getting red and red, and I was hot the whole time. I got light with stops on my face, dark spots, my face is wrinky and ugly, and I've literally tried to kill myself.....

Will this give me good results [ 1 Answers ]

7:00 am - lowfat yogurt 10:00 am - banana 1:00 pm - 20 baby carrots w/lite ranch dip and a serving of orange juice 4:00 pm - strawberries and 3/4 cup lowfat milk 6-7:00 pm - baked chicken and salad 8:00 or 9:00 pm I will use the treadmill for 45 minutes walking at 3.8 mph and run for a minute...

Will this diet plan give me good results? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I just have a question about my diet and exercise plan, I am wondering if you think that it is a healthy one, as well as one that will give me good results. I am an 18 year old female college student, and I only have access to a treadmill; I do not have enough money to join a gym or anything of...

Do I have mono now? [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend has mono. He had it a week before we went out and he has had it for about 4 weeks now. Unfortunately we haven't been able to kiss yet cause I didn't want to catch it but last week wed. I had a piece of his candy bar after he bit off it and I forgot he had it and then I figured it was...

View more questions Search