Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    I43THfbbabe19 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2004, 06:11 PM
    Should I call him now, after 4-6 months?
    PLEASE HELP!

Should I call my ex now after 4-6 months? I realized I LOVE HIM and I don't know if I should call or not. What if I don't know what to say. Its been half a year! Please Help! :-/ Should I call or should I not? We were a great couple. He lives in Cali. And I in FL. PLEASE HELP! I LOVE HIM! IF I CALL WHAT SHOULD I SAY?! SHOULD I EVEN CALL??
    XxKAM2xX Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Jul 14, 2004, 11:41 AM
    Re: should I call him now, after 4-6 months?
    I think you should call him.. just tell him:
    It took me a couple of months to realize I still love u.. and if he doesn't want to get back together with you.. just forget him.. and try to move on.. I no its hard.. ive tried an di got over him.. theres nothing wrong with just telling him.. its worse if he didn't no.. so just call him
    Kelly*ann

Jul 14, 2004, 11:59 AM
    But I mean half a year! Would he even remember me now? Since he lives in cali. Its just so hard. I'm so scared! Right now I have the comfort of knowing that I can call him anytime, but if I call and ruin things I took the risk of losing him forever. I mean once I heard his voice again it made my night, and if I could know that he's mine again and I'm his forever... it would make my life. And I know not many people can say that... but I can.
    XxKAM2xX Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Jul 14, 2004, 02:44 PM
    Just tell him how you feel about him still.. he would rememeber you.. what guy would forget a girl.. what the worst that could happen.. maybe he still lieks you.. and is afraid to tell you.. you never no.. he might miss being with you.. and want to call you.. just call him.. and find out for sure.. you're really scared now.. but if he still likes you or wants to get back together you'll feel a lot better.. so just try to call him..
    chicki Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2004, 11:47 AM
    Yea.. I agree... just try to call him. But lets say the worst happens.and he doesn't like you anymore... before you say anything about how you feel... tell him that you hope that what you're about to say won't ruin anything that you have now.. I'm guessing you're still friends and let him know that your friendship means a lot to you. Then tell him how you feel. I don't see why telling him how you feel will ruin your friendship unless you start stalking him and being obsessed. Good luck and take care
    Jahiem28 Posts: 103, Reputation: 5

Jul 21, 2004, 06:55 PM
    Hello I agree with everyone on this one. I'm going to give u a different approach. A lot can happen in this time frame. I would give him a call and ask him how he was doing and how life is treating him. Then let him know you was thinking about him and u would like to be his friend. See were the conversation goes from here. Calling someone after 4-6 months telling them I'm in love can tend to drive some people away or make them scare. Take it slow and try to restart the fire again GOOD LUCK!! Take care

Jul 31, 2004, 07:19 PM
    What would I say?. what could I say? :-/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'd like to know where I'll be in the next 6 months [ 7 Answers ]

Goodday my name is tolu I'm a male and I'd just like to know what and where I'll be in the next six months. Cheers

8 Months and no sex [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, I need some advice on my girlfriend. We have been seeing each other for around 8 months now and I hate to admit it but we isn't had much of a physical relationship (were both 21). I'm quite shy and haven't had much experience with relationships.she knows this however its only ever myself who...

My ex contacted me after 2 months... [ 8 Answers ]

Hey everyone I have not posted in a couple of months- I posted one when me and him first broke up, one when we tried a break and one when it was over and one on dating new guys. Anyhow, its been a while. Me and my ex were together for 2 years and he was my first true love and I have been having...

3 Flu's in 2 Months [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, For the 3rd time in 2 months I have a flu. I work doing respite work with mentally disabled children and one of them had a flu when I was there last, however, I already had 2 other flus. I was wondering if this is normal, and if it isn't what could it be a sign of? Thanks

View more questions Search