Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2010, 02:16 AM
    Hi, sdhandaria!

A no objection to what, please?

Thanks!
    roftin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2010, 06:06 AM

Hi I have been divorced and taking care of my 3 minor children but now since it is difficult for me to manage their biological father is a citizen of usa ,so he is willing to take care of his kids . So I agree to send the kids to the father .so what is the format to type a no objection certificate?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2010, 10:20 AM
    Hi, roftin!

Please post your question in the appropriate forum topic area by starting a new thread, rather then posting it on the thread of someone else.

This place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. New questions that aren't in some way an answer to the very first question at that top of the page, need to be asked by starting a new thread.

Since the original poster hasn't responded to the question that I posted, this thread is now CLOSED.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Format for writing company profile [ 2 Answers ]

I ant to write my company profile. Am engineering company who specialize in building house. I need a pofile to write my proposal and summit for a new project.

Writing format [ 4 Answers ]

What would be the correct format to write a bid or proposal?:confused:

Writing a letter of objection for default judgement [ 3 Answers ]

A debt collector has filed a default judgement against me in another state that I no longer live in. Should I write a letter of objection to the default judgement based on my no longer living in that state? If I do nothing, what will the consequences most likely be? Thanks KC

Format of profile writing [ 1 Answers ]

How I can write the profile for business

The Correct Format For Essay Writing? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am going back to get my G.E.D. after almost 13 years. I need help with learning the approprate way to write an essay. My question: is can anyone give me the line up on how to write an essay? Thank you

View more questions Search