Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charls6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2009, 11:15 AM
    94 honda civic dx won't start, no crank or click.
    Hi, I have a 94 honda civic dx. My civic was running really good until I got out of work and it just didn't want to start. I turn the key on and all the lughts on the dash turn on, then I I try starting and it just doesn't do anything at all, no crank, clicks nothing. The fuel pumo is working. If a push start the car it starts and runs fine with no problems but once its off it just doesn't do anything. Please help me. Could it be the ignition switch, or starter... the terminals and the battery ar good also.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2009, 11:37 AM

See if this helps:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post235560
    lightbulbs1 Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2009, 11:33 AM
    Your wires could be cut,fried or loose.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1993 honda civic dx crank won't turn over /start [ 23 Answers ]

I havea honda civic 1993 dx whit automatic , when trying to start I will get crank but not turn over(start) , no fuel or spark. The engine light will stay on and won't give any code when jumped. The main relay(mitzubarz-0132) won't "click" when in on position. Map sensor will get around...

95 Honda civic won't start until after 2nd click [ 5 Answers ]

My 95 Honda civic won't start until after the 2nd click when the key is in the start position. When it starts, it runs fine and doesn't die at all. However, when it sits for a while, it behaves the same way again(cranks, but won't start, until after the sound of the 2nd click at which time the...

1997 honda civic dx won't crank won't start [ 17 Answers ]

I have a 1997 honda civic dx 5 speed. Yesterday car was fine, started strong and drove strong. I parked car last night and about 4-5 hours later tried to start it. When I turned the key in the ignition there was no crank at all. I can hear a little hum and then a click but that's all.

93 Civic won't start, turns over but won't crank [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 1993 honda del sol SI that I converted to manual, before the swap everything was fine, cranked up, my battery and alterntor were going bad but would crank up, after the swap, it turns over but nothing happens,I'm not gettting any spark at all, I went and got a new distributor but still...

95 Honda Civic EX crank no start at times [ 1 Answers ]

3 times in last 6 weeks or so, my son's 95 Honda Civic EX would crank but wouldn't start in the morning. It just happened again yesterday, so he borrowed my wife's car so he could go to work. Any experience with this scenario? What are the most likely causes of this type of symptom?

View more questions Search