Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chris7708 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2009, 12:10 AM
    How to start a conversation up when first meeting a girl
    What should I start to talk about if see a girl at the mall and want to talk to them?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2009, 12:16 AM

Hi, chris7708!

I would start with something small, and even trivial. Could remark about what you see them looking at or ask them for help with finding something in case they might know where it is.

Just a couple of ideas...

Hopefully, others will be along to address your question.

Thanks!
    chris7708 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2009, 12:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, chris7708!

I would start with something small, and even trivial. Could remark about what you see them looking at or ask them for help with finding something in case they might know where it is.

Just a couple of ideas...

Hopefully, others will be along to address your question.

Thanks!
    All right thanks man...
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2009, 12:22 AM

I also like to joke around with people. Striking up a conversation can happen that way also. You might even start a conversation with remarking about the weather.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's Kids movie.girl with her dog start rock band? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! I am racking my brain trying to remember the name of this movie. It's definitely and 80's early 90's movie about a blonde girl and her dog... I think the dog is a stuffed animal, but they have a rock band? For some reason I remember glitter or sparkles being involved. Help!

Meeting a girl I've been talking to online in real life for the first time... [ 66 Answers ]

I've been talking to this girl from Match.com for a few weeks now on AIM and on the phone, and tomorrow night we're meeting for the first time in real life. I'm keeping it to a short and casual dinner after we both get off work. Any advice? I've never done this before and I'm kind of...

Pick up lines to start a conversation [ 12 Answers ]

I'm 25, dated a girl for 4 years. I've now been single for 2 years. I'm not a unattractive guy, I mean I find women looking at me quiet regular. I got no problem with confidants. But I just don't no what to say to a women to get a conversation going. I'm tired of being single can anyone help with a...

Conversation with a girl you like [ 1 Answers ]

What can I talk about with a girl in my class in school?

Meeting a girl at church [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, this my first time to ask here and I hope everyone can help me. It sounds pretty pathetic but I want to ask how to approach this girl at church. I go to church every Sunday and so does she. I really like this girl but don't know how to start talking to her. If we were in a bar, it'd be easy but...

View more questions Search