Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    breathless1 Posts: 59, Reputation: 2

Sep 13, 2008, 06:00 AM
    Song search: dance, old house
    On MTV 'THE BOX' around lates 1990's a kind of techno break beat dance track/video was featured.

It has chase scenes in it on a council estate and a girl singing with a computer generated face.

It was called 'The Chase' by Transatlantic Ocean Waves' but I can't find the track anywhere.

Can somebody please help.

What's the name of the old skool 1980's dance track with a lady reminiscing about being 'in the garden, where we used to play... my first love..

Thanks, a miracle.
    tf7426 Posts: 282, Reputation: 21

Oct 1, 2008, 04:35 AM

Old post I know but might help the first song you're looking for is by Trance Atlantic Air Waves

I realised I have the cdm after all this time :)

Edit: some people call the group "trans atlantic" so you might find some luck there but officially its "trance atlantic"

Oct 1, 2008, 10:47 AM

Gosh, thanks a lot. Do you know these other songs?
    1989 Old Skool garage with woman talking about 'in the Garden, where we used to play'... and another with the chorus goes ' burning, burning for you'..

Just thought I'd ask.
    tf7426 Posts: 282, Reputation: 21

Oct 1, 2008, 11:20 AM

"burning for you" sounds like MK - Burning

Don't know about the garden one

Oct 1, 2008, 03:00 PM

Thanks again, I have not heard that song for ages!

I lost contact with all my dj friends after raving ended for me years ago...

Well, I'm still looking for more songs...

All the best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a name/artisits of the dance/house song [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, I heard this song and I cannot find what is the name of it. It is dance or house and it has these lyrics "we are going out tonight, to make us feel ok" there are some other lyrics, but this line is repeated many times.. maybe not the exact words though. It's driving me crazy! Please...

I'm trying to find a song but only know the lyrics-sweet thing, a dance song [ 1 Answers ]

I think its by jones town but can't fing it anywhere. The lyrics are "ill give you some elicit pain sweet thing your such a sweet thing" "step in my room coz lady on im the in the mood to love you all night long" argh. Help!

View more questions Search