Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ghostexpert900 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2010, 10:36 AM
    Is lip smackers lip gloss OK to wear for middle school
    OK so right now I'm in fifth grade and is it OK to wear lip smackers in middle school?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 3, 2010, 10:44 AM

That depends on your parents. Are they okay with you wearing makeup?
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Apr 5, 2010, 07:39 AM

As a parent, I would not mind my daughter wearing a LITTLE lip gloss at middle school. Beats what I used to senak out of the house with...

But like Alty said, ask you parents. They will tell you if they feel comfortable with you wearing it.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2010, 07:50 AM

As long as Mom and Dad are on board, I'd say lip smackers would be just fine.
    lJ. Posts: 446, Reputation: 21

May 30, 2010, 09:34 AM

If makeup at your age is in moderation there should be no problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a good hypothesis for "which lip gloss is healthier homemade,or store bought" [ 1 Answers ]

I am doing a project in science and I need a hypothesis for " which lip gloss is healthier homemade, or store bought brands?" It needs to be able to be tested

Lip disoloration [ 1 Answers ]

I am a afican american women and for the past 15 years have been bothered with lips that are dicolored. No lipsticks or balms Iv;e tried works. Does any one know of a product or precedure that works to get rid of red lips?

Why is my lip so damaged? [ 4 Answers ]

I wake up in the morning, take a shower, go to my car to start my day, look in the mirror, and WOW! There is white dead skin all around my lips. I am so sick of looking at this every day. Okay, so I rub all of the peeling off and notice there is a spot on the lower bottom lip that is easily...

My daughter's lip gloss? [ 2 Answers ]

My 9 year old has a bad case of the "chapped lips". So, I've tried to get her to apply vaseline, capstick, bag balm... she's complaining that it burns. Later she came to me with a handfull of all her lip glosses, then asking if they work like chapstick. I was completely stupmed! SOOO... does...

View more questions Search