Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrisantha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2007, 06:45 PM
    How to fit a WC with "S" trap on upper floor
    I have recently brought a WC with a ''S" trap which is normally used in ground floor.

How do I fit this in the first floor of my apartment?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Dec 23, 2007, 06:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisantha
    I have recently brought a WC with a ''S" trap which is normally used in ground floor. How do I fit this in the first floor of my appartment?
    You're in luck! It seems that all toilets have a built in "S" trap so you have a universal potty that can be installed on any floor you wish. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70s or 80s "Mouse Trap"-type game [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a game similar to Mouse Trap where you set a marble rolling to start contraptions. It was a circus theme where one circus member flipped, two people on opposite ends of a ladder twirled down a pole, and a pendelum swung causing another circus member to fly across the board and...

Sewage pump with strange "trap" [ 1 Answers ]

I have a sewage pump/pit pre-plumbed in my basement - the installation is fine, it is vented and has a 4" pipe from a future bathroom that runs into the side of the tub buried in the concrete. My question is regarding the 2" Waste line that leaved the pit/pump. It rises vertically to the joists...

11 month old puppy "piddling" on then floor [ 4 Answers ]

We have an 11 month old Puggle that "piddles" inside the house. By piddling I mean that he pees in a very long, skinny streak almost like he can't hold it in when he wiggles across the floor. This happens even when he has just been outside. Sometimes it seems to come from excitement. He is neutered...

Broken Concrete trap "Drainage Pipe" [ 1 Answers ]

I recently bought a house with a unfinished basement bath. I have since decided to finish the bathroom but have ran into a bit of a problem. The previous owners set all of the drains up and I have since found a large hole in the trap of a secondary drain that drains into the main. To explain it...

View more questions Search