Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmbell1982 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2009, 10:16 PM
    Which of the following transactions is recorded in the revenue journal
    Which of the following transactions is recorded in the revenue journal?

a. sale of excess office equipment for cash
    b. rendering services for cash
    c. rendering services on account
    d. sale of excess office equipment on account
    rehmanvohra Posts: 739, Reputation: 27

Dec 3, 2009, 05:41 AM

What do you mean by a revenue journal? I think it is a sales journal which is used to record sale of goods and services on account. In that case it is easy for you to determine the correct option.
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2009, 03:06 PM

A revenue journal is simply for non-sales types of revenues on account, i.e. service companies. So it does quite literally mean a revenue journal, not a sales journal.
    dotro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2011, 09:55 PM
    What was the answer? I'm thinking "B".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Revenue item not recorded in the year in which earned [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am preparing a good form multiple-step income statement and a statement of retained earnings for 2008. In reviewing the accounts, I recognized that a revenue item of $400 000 was not recorded in 2006, the year in which it was earned. I know that there needs to be an adjustment done...

Revenue item not recorded in the year in which earned [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am preparing a good form multiple-step income statement and a statement of retained earnings for 2008. In reviewing the accounts, I recognized that a revenue item of $400 000 was not recorded in 2006, the year in which it was earned. I know that there needs to be an adjustment done but...

Recorded as Revenue Expenditure and ser up as Capital Expenditure [ 1 Answers ]

A company purchased a new computer for $4000 and a stack of writable CDs for $28. By accident the computer was recorded as a revenue expenditure and the stack was set up as a capital expenditure. Three months later depreciation for the year was calculated using the declining balance method (use 20%...

Recognize Revenue from the transactions [ 1 Answers ]

:( :confused: :confused: :( How do I identify when revenue should be recognized for the following? Southwest Airlines sell you an advance-purchase airline ticket in September for your flight home at Christmas. Ultimate Electronics sells you a home theatre on a "no money down, no interest,...

View more questions Search