Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blondie555 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 08:27 AM
    Dating and no future
    I recently met a man who I am starting to date... right off the bat he told me that he doesn't want a girlfriend... what do I do?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 5, 2007, 08:30 AM
    If you are looking for a relationship he isn't the person for you. You need to look elsewhere. This fellow has issues and you can't change his past.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2007, 08:34 AM
    Do u want a boyfriend?
    blondie555 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 03:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ballengerb1
    If you are looking for a relationship he isn't the person for you. You need to look elsewhere. This fellow has issues and you can't change his past.
    Yeah... he wants to hang out and listen to music and stuff... but isn't looking for a girlfriend... he isn't in a place in his life for one... just wasting my time... I guess
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Mar 5, 2007, 03:52 PM
    You can't make him want a girlfriend, so why not be good friends with him?
    Before you'll know it, he'll probably change he's mind and he'll want a girlfriend just like you!

But if you want a boyfriend right now, you're probably wasting your time with him...
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2007, 04:15 PM
    You are not wasting your time if you can keep a friend. You are wasting both his and your time if you want him for the boyfriend and he has clearly told you that he is not going there. I would prefer a good friend than a lousy boyfriend anyday.
    2ndTime Posts: 191, Reputation: 12

Oct 26, 2009, 05:34 PM

Does he say he wants a long term companionship? If he does mention he doesn't mind long term relationship that would end up in spending rest of your life together than you may have a chance, but if he constantly tells you he doesn't want anything long term, than you are just being used.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Future [ 2 Answers ]

Life isn't going so great .Wondering when things will get better.I want to learn mediumship skills and reiki.wondering if I will besuccessful in these areas, and what's in store for me this year.Starting the new year on a downer.Could use some incouraging news ty.

Future changes [ 2 Answers ]

Hello... I'm talking with this person who was born 1-12-71 and my DOB is 1-16-64l, is there a potential relationship there? Also, thinking about making a career/state change, anything look favorable? Thanks for your time! Bri :)

From dating to friends to dating? [ 3 Answers ]

Here's my problem. I met this guy about 9 months ago. After only going out a couple of times we started dating. It only lasted for about a month and he ended it saying he didn't think we had enough in common. Since then we have become best friends and spend a lot of time together. But we are...

Future [ 1 Answers ]

My name is ghulam raza my dob is 12/06/1970 I am facing great problems in money matters when will my financial condition will be better

View more questions Search