Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justwondering24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2007, 09:46 AM
    I need an answer, why do I have the symptoms of Pregnancy.I had my period
    I was just wondering if anybody could help me out. I had my period yet I (think) have symptoms of pregnancy, of course I wouldn't really know since I have never been. I am just worried because I have not been feeling well lately and I have never felt like this. I don't want to go to a doctor and look like a fool so I decided to come and see if anyone could help me first. I get nausea every morning, then I get dry heaves, I get light headed, tired and just plain run down.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2007, 01:01 PM
    Never be afraid to visit your doctor. They would not consider you a fool. It is their job, and they hear questions like this all the time. Think of it as you being their employer. Too often as the patients we put off going to the doctor, not wanting to be a nuaisance to them, and wasting their time. It is nothing of the sort. With out patients, they would have no job. SO, don't ever put off seeing your doctor. NOw, that being said, when was your last period. Are you on birth control, and what is your age.
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Feb 25, 2007, 09:14 AM
    You will not look a fool, some women can have what is called early pregnancy bleeding, it is not a true period, but can be confusing. Why not take a pregnancy test, make sure you use the first urine you pass when you wake up in the morning.
    Gullable Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 10:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by justwondering24
    I was just wondering if anybody could help me out. I had my period yet I (think) have symptoms of pregnancy, of course I wouldn;t really know since I have never been. I am just worried because I have not been feeling well lately and I have never felt like this. I don't want to go to a doctor and look like a fool so I decided to come and see if anyone could help me first. I get nausea every morning, then I get dry heaves, I get light headed, tired and just plain run down.
    Very good chance you are!! Go buy a pregency test and your worries will be behind you. I did.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Negative test and pregnancy symptoms [ 14 Answers ]

I am so confused my periods are usually irregular I was supposed to of started my period around April 17 or so but, I had unprotected sex with my husband April 20th. I am not on birth control. Well on May 1st I had what I thought was my period and I think was my period but, it lasted 2 days. It...

Symptoms of Pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

My periods are never constant. Last month I started on day 27. The month prior to that, I started on day 35. The month before, day 40. Prior, day 32, and 28. Now, I'm on day 39 and I still have not started. Although this morning, I thought I had, because when I went to the bathroom, there was a...

Missed period, symptoms.. Pregnancy test negative! [ 2 Answers ]

I am two weeks late in starting my period. I have tender breasts, bloated feeling, even my upper legs feel sore, my teeth hurt, which is not normal for me. I took a pregnancy test early last week, it came out negative. Took another one last night, again negative. This morning while showering I...

Pregnancy symptoms,but tubal 9years ago after 6th baby [ 4 Answers ]

Hi,could I be pg after tubal 9 years ago?3 weeks late,all symptoms,but test negative.thank you

Symptoms for confriming the pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all I am from india ,This is my 2nd question this morning, as I said early that I had a pregnancy test at home i.e. is urine test and got the result as negative, do I have to wait for another one week and do a pregnancy test to get confirmation or do I have to do the blood test as well,...

View more questions Search