Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    proud_mommy Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2008, 03:38 PM
    I'm a mommy.
    I had a beautiful baby boy on Sept. 19th.. he is premature.. 11 weeks to be exact.. he is a little fighter.. I had some complactions and the dr didn't want to risk my life to carry him full term... but he is doing so wonderful.. breathing on his own and all.. he was born at 28 weeks and 3 days.. he only weighed 2 lbs.. He isn't going to be able to come home until the last week of nov. I want these next couple of months to hurry and fly by so I can bring him home.. me and his daddy already has his room already..
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 3, 2008, 03:39 PM
    Congratulations. I hope everything goes well with your baby. Is there something we can help you with?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 3, 2008, 03:40 PM

Congrats. :)
    proud_mommy Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2008, 03:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Congratulations. I hope everything goes well with your baby. Is there something we can help you with?
    Nope not right now.. I'm just happy as can be.. I've been through hell and back to have my son..
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 3, 2008, 06:14 PM

Congrats!
    Glad to hear he is doing well... take these next several weeks to catch up on your sleep while you can... he'll be home before you know it!
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Oct 4, 2008, 03:06 AM

Congratulations! I'm glad you and your new baby are doing well. Good luck! :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2008, 04:26 AM

Congratulations from me to you also, proud_mommy! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mommy Wars? [ 35 Answers ]

Hello All. I was watching TV the other day and the show was about "Mommy Wars". Have you heard of this? Mom's think their way is the "right" way to parent their kids and all others are wrong. What do you think? What are your views on: *Stay at Home vs. working *breast feeding vs....

Mommy who needs to know [ 10 Answers ]

o.k so here is my story , when I was 17 I had a son I was really young ang hated his father , I lived with my grandma , and right after I had a baby my great grandfather died so my grandma couldn't help me so I moved in with baby dad and his family ,I really wasn't ready to be a mom , so I went out...

Mommy doesn't come home [ 1 Answers ]

I'm in need of an answer my wife and I are separted after having a huge fight over her bulimiau. I called the police and ended up in jail for assault, she had a protective order put on me which stated I couldn't come within 200 yds of our property and had the children listed as well on the order. ...

Mommy passed away 3/4/06 [ 3 Answers ]

Well I found out that my mother was sick with breast cancer right after thanksgiving in 2005 and she wouldn't tell me over the phone, cause I'm the baby and mommas little baby, so some of her family was in from out of town visiting one of my aunts who never calls me unless my moms at my house, but...

View more questions Search