Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neeraj007 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2013, 12:35 AM
    Headache problem
    I have a problem of headache when I frequently move from hot and cold environment in the few minutes like when I move from air conditioned room to hot climate outside I also have this problem when I work for long time in hotter sunny day and I also have headache when my food schedule get disturbed after headache I feel to vomit and after that taking pain killer will only remove my headache.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2013, 07:25 AM
    Hunger headaches are common, the solution is don't go too long without a little something to eat. Carry some cheese crackers or something with you when you can't stop to get something to eat.

I've studied a lot on all kinds of headaches but I never heard of headaches from changing from hot to cold temperatures. I know being in the heat or the cold too long will sometimes give me a headache but its not from the change.
    neeraj007 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2013, 07:49 AM
    From hot and cold climate means when I suddenly move from air conditioned room to a hot climate outside and due to work I have to do it many times frequently this becomes a problem of headache.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Headache [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bump the size of a nickel on the right side of my head, I've had terrible headaches and nothing I take with make it go away. The pain is only on the side of the bump! Should I go to the er now or hold out until I can see my doctor I don't want to waste anyone's time

Headache [ 1 Answers ]

I have had a headache for over a week on the right side of my head that goes from my neck to my eye. Should I go to the ER?

Headache [ 1 Answers ]

Really bad headache and won't go away. Off and on for almost a year. What should I do? Im 16, about 150 lbs, 5' 3" and needing advice!

Why do I have this headache? [ 1 Answers ]

I had a back stimulater put in 08/24 and since I have had a headache I had a brain tumor removed last year it was not cancer

View more questions Search