Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pookiemamma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 10:23 PM
    Mid 80's early 90's child show name?
    I have two questions
    1. there was a show in the late 80's early 90's and it had a woman who worked at a store and there were puppets in it too and at night they would go up to the attic and the manikins would come alive and the puppets I think were a mouse, and old man then at the end they wouod sit on the roof and look at the moon. I hope this helps

2. there is another childeren's show from around the same time that had a man running in a park at the beginning of the show in red long johns, then he would crawl through a log and came out in clothes and into the woods where he had a chest that held his guitar, he taught lessons on different stuff and there was a bird that he talked to too. I believe there was a girl in it too. I would love to remember these both so please help!! Thanks! :)
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jul 26, 2007, 10:51 AM
    Could #2 Be Mr. Dress Up?
    Mr. Dress UP
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2007, 10:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by pookiemamma
    i have two questions
    1. there was a show in the late 80's early 90's and it had a woman who worked at a store and there were puppets in it too and at night they would go up to the attic and the manikins would come alive and the puppets i think were a mouse, and old man then at the end they wouod sit on the roof and look at the moon. i hope this helps

2. there is another childeren's show from around the same time that had a man running in a park at the beginning of the show in red long johns, then he would crawl through a log and came out in clothes and into the woods where he had a chest that held his guitar, he taught lessons on different stuff and there ws a bird that he talked to too. i believe there was a girl in it too. I would love to remember these both so please help!!! thanks!!:)
    1) Today's Special - LOVED THAT SHOW it was Nickelodeon
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Jul 26, 2007, 12:27 PM
    #2 is "Fred Penner's Place" which aired 1987-1999.
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jan 6, 2008, 01:19 PM
    #1 could be Bookmice

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's/early 90's kids TV show [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to find out the name of this show for so long. It was my favourite when I was younger and nobody knows what I'm talking about! The theme song says something like "and now more tales of ovid video" it has a white animal with a red and blue toucan beak and a purple kangaroo and a...

Late 80's early 90's TV show [ 16 Answers ]

Trying to remember the name of a TV show from the late 80's or early 90's about a guy who fought crime in a black robotic looking suit... not batman... live action... drove a modified motorcycle. He had an African American buddy who whore classic sunglasses that flipped up... That's all I...

This is a tough one... 80's - early 90's TV show/movie [ 9 Answers ]

OK I saw this animated show/movie (can't remember which it was) on TV when I was really young. It couldn't have been before 1985. It involved a witch or sorcerer who had the ablity to turn people into stone. The villain hyponotized the young men of the village and used them to round up all...

Looking for a 80's or early 90's show [ 3 Answers ]

I didn't see this show on TV it was shown in my library class when I was in sixth grade I have talked to three or four other people who remember it but can't remember the name. The show is about these kids in the future who walk through this forest and find a door that takes them into an abandoned...

Early to mid 80's TV show [ 6 Answers ]

I used to get up early on Saturday to watch a TV show that had kids who were in a band. I would say it was a predecessor to type of show Saved by the bell was. Any ideas?

View more questions Search