No... and no.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When it all spills out [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so me and this guy have being dating for about 4 weeks a short time but I'm 14 and that seems like an age Any way I wanted to keep it a secret cause my parents don't know (their a bit on the strict side but in every other area of life with exeptions I listen to them but dating at 40 noway!)...

Trane XL14i 410a leak troubleshooting [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 410a leak with my Trane XL14i system. The leak has been there since the installation. Each season they need to add 410a. I have a HVAC company doing the troubleshooting for me. One of their techs told me that a Trane XL14i system shouldn't use dye to perform the troubleshooting....

R-410A Tubing [ 6 Answers ]

I understand that the copper tubing wall thickness must be increased with the use of R-410A. Do you know what the wall thickness should be?

About the new 410A freon [ 2 Answers ]

Is There A Conversion Kit For My Old Gauges For Checking R22 To The New 410a?

Removing spills [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Maytag plus side by side refrigerator, and I have something that has dripped and now dried into the seams on the front of the food drawers and there seems that there is no way to get to that area to clean it. Help. Also, how much do the replacement cartridges cost and where can they be...

View more questions Search