Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littleyankee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2009, 09:53 PM
    Right lower back pain
    I'm female, 21.
    I've been having severe pain on my right lower back and sometimes both sides and abdominal. It hurts more during my menstrual cycle and when I sit and sometimes lay down. I can't even work out because the pain is always there. I use to bleed before the real period came 2 weeks before. And have had acne since the age of 11. Doctors think that since now I have more severe acne the pain is the cause of it. I've been to several doctors even oncologist and so many test. And still no answer of what it really might be.
    I was told it was depression, muscular pain, chronic back pain, endometreosis, cyst, and even torned tissue.
    I'm really getting frustrated about this. Since the age of 17 this has been occurring and at times I want to give up:(.

Does anyone have an idea of what I might have?:confused:
    littleyankee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2009, 09:55 PM

The latest diagnosis is polycystic ovary disease because of weight gain

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lower right back pain [ 2 Answers ]

When I get up the 1st thing in the morning I can't get out of bed right way. I'm in a lot Of pain and can't move because my lower right side of my back hurts BAD. Once I take a shower my back does losen up more. Does anyone else have the same thing happen?

Pain at lower abdoen left and right and at lower back [ 2 Answers ]

I am 27 years old and I am feel pain at lower abdomen left and right and at lower back. Although it is not a huge pain but a little bit on and of some times. Please guide me. Thanks,

Lower abdominal pain and back pain [ 1 Answers ]

Constant pain in lower abdomen. Bleeding since birth of second child in July

View more questions Search