Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jharrop123 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Apr 14, 2008, 06:08 PM
    Kids movies
    Hi I'm trying to find the name of this movie/show that I saw on 'HBO' back in the 80's. It was about this guy that has monsters come and vist him and they sing. All I can remember is that the monsters were made like the giants in "fraggle rock". And that the kids bedroom was black in white and the monsters were color. Any guesses?
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2008, 09:35 AM
    This almost sounds like the book Where the Wild Things Are... Where the Wild Things Are - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maybe? Could it have been a book?

Here's some others... Amazon.com: "If You Had HBO In The 80s..." if nothing else, a trip down memory lane! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's or 90's kids movies [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to think of this movie I watched as a child. I remember a young goy who was practicing to be a wizard or something. There was also a girl or princess who was captured by this guy who had a golden helmet/hood around his face. He meets up with this barbarian of sorts who is a drunk. ...

80s or 90s kids movies [ 10 Answers ]

What is the kids movie from the late 80s or early 90s were a boy and a girl have a dream or nightmare and they fly around on a bed and go to a mystical world I think the beginning is with real people but in their dream they are cartoons and the a part of the dream world there's a good side and a...

Two kids movies from the 80's help please [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, two movies very Disney-esq if they weren't. 1) A young boy 10/11 yrs of age with a magic T-Shirt with a tigers head on it. The T-Shirt gives the boy special powers (running faster, being stronger etc.) The T-Shirt is stolen and he has to get it back, I think. In the end it's the school...

Brother is unmarried and his kids mother want to take kids away [ 5 Answers ]

Can his live in girlfriend or EX now take away his kids from him if there in a stable environment and she is leaving my brother for another man in another city and a sex offender at that? My brother has them in his care as we speak can she go to his house and walk out of there with them. They are...

I can't find the titles from these obscure 80s/90s kids movies [ 4 Answers ]

When I was younger I remember three distinct movies I used to watch.One was of course The Last Unicorn, probably the most popular of the three. The other two I'm having trouble finding, maybe someone might know them. -the first movie was animation about a little brown haired boy with an odd...

View more questions Search