Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    camper girl Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2008, 12:17 PM
    Washing Machine Leaking
    My Washing Machine has started dripping water where the water comes out ? Does anybody know what could cause this to happen ? Thanks, Camper Girl
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2008, 08:45 PM

Camper gril - Do you mean the water is dripping at the end of the drain hose where it goes into the drain pipeor down under neath the washing machine where the drain pump is at :: Need a little more please;; F.B.E.
    camper girl Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2008, 10:17 AM
    Its inside the machine where the water comes out to fill it up it just keeps dripping. Thanks
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2008, 11:32 AM

This basically means the electrical valve has some debris in it or nneds to be cleaned. Usually there are screens in the washer hoses to prevent this. You can buy screens for the hoses to prevent the problem in the future.

You can probably locate parts and a diagram at Parts & Accessories | Shop & Find Lawn & Garden, Appliance Parts at Sears PartsDirect | SearsPartsDirect.com from Sears

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Washing Machine Started Leaking [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know much about washing machines. Mine started leaking out the bottom-front recently. Can anyone fill me in on some common causes and solutions to this problem? Thanks

Washing Machine Leaking and Vibrating [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Frigidaire front loader washing machine. On the spin cycles the washer leaks underneath, I cannot pin point exactly where it is coming from and the washer vibrates so violently it has dug a hole through my linoleum. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

F & P washing machine leaking from the bottom [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm using a Fysher & Paykel washing machine that's 3 years old, but only actually been used for about a year (was in storage). Regularly (but not every time) during a wash quite a bit of water comes out from underneath. I've looked at the back where the taps connect, but this all seems dry. I...

Washing machine is leaking water from under the tub on right side only [ 1 Answers ]

Washing machine is leaking from under the tub on the right side only.

Leaking (intermittent) Maytag washing machine [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Maytag washer (model # MAV6057AWW). It has two main problems which are both intermittent: 1) sometimes I find a large puddle of water under/in front of the machine. It might happen once every month, or two days in a row. 2) more often than the above (but not all the time) it labors...

View more questions Search