Ask
    pitrel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2008, 08:37 AM
    How do I file a motion to vacate judgment in Florida
    How do I file a motion to vacate judgment in Florida
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 9, 2008, 08:46 AM
    Find the court where the judgement was awarded and ask the court clerk what you need to do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Motion To Vacate Default Judgment [ 6 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if there is a time limitation in Miami Dade County, Florida to File a Motion to Vacate Default Judgment? I am attempting to file one for Lack of Service (I have never been served!) on a Default Judgment entered in 09/2001, however, I read somewhere that in the state of...

Right To File A Motion To Vacate Default Judgement [ 7 Answers ]

Hey, I need to know if I still have time to file a "Motion to vacate default judgement". In the first judgment I received it said I did not show up after being notified. I never received notice and did not sign any certified mail. The first date is 9/10/2007. I received a Final Judgment...

File a motion to vacate an award [ 1 Answers ]

Do I file a motion in federal or state court to vacate an award form a judicial arbitration

Just got a Motion to Vacate judgment approved. [ 30 Answers ]

I have a levy placed on my bank account (approx $1,700) in there from a collection agency/law firm for a default judgement they receieved for an old debt dated from 1997. Well I went to civil court and file a motion to vacate and the judge approved it. I served the lawfirm/collection as well as...

Notice of motion to vacate judgment in small claims [ 4 Answers ]

I need to find out How to file a notice of motion to vacate a small claims judgment. Where do I get the form? Is one available on line? I was served with papers on a case. I called to reschedule. I was told fine it would be reschuled. I come back from vacation and I have a judgmnt agaiinst ...

View more questions Search