Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikemike123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2010, 08:33 PM
    ASAP
    Worthington sold 500 units on account to Highsmith on February 3 2010. The units have a list price of 500 each, but highsmith was extended a 40% trade discount. The terms of the sale were 1/10, n/30. Freight charges paid highsmith in cash to an independent carrier amounted to 500. On February 11, highsmith paid 9000 less applicable cash discount. A few days later on February 14 highsmith returned 2000 in defective merchandise for credit. On February 26 the remaining balance of 4000 was paid highsmith began the month with merchandise inventory of 3000. No other purchasees were made in February retail sales for the month all on credit totaled 20700. Highsmith took physical inventory at the close of the month and determined based on its count that 3800 in merchandise remained on hand. Prepare all journal entries made by worthington and highsmith to record the above transactions. In addition prepare the adjusting entry necessary on februar 28 2010 by highsmith to record cost of goods sold.
    Just Looking Posts: 1,610, Reputation: 480
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2010, 12:08 PM

Please read this announcement.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...-b-u-font.html

I know you needed the above ASAP, but if you still need help let us know. We can explain what is being asked or define terms if you don't understand. We can get you started, but we won't do the homework for you. You won't learn anything by that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to know asap [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so about 2 months ago or so I took like 3 small puffs off a joint and now I got to do a hair test tomoro I'm not a smoker at all can I pass it?

I Need Help Asap! [ 4 Answers ]

Please help me, I have been trying for a Baby for 3 years I have had no luck.I want to get pregnant I have try everything from herbs to medication can someone help me with any information.How can I increase my chance of getting pregnant :( :( :(

Please help... asap.. thank you [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: I have a dvd disk of Pink Floyd live in concert. Is there any way on my computer that I can burn just the music cd so I can listen to it in my car or on any other cd player. You can contact me at [email protected] or [email protected] Thanks, Paul

I Need Help Asap [ 1 Answers ]

I got to answer this question by tomorrow please HELP "determine which of two colors (red or green) is darker and lighter despite despite different hue and different values"

View more questions Search