Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    quaci7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2009, 09:53 AM
    Losing virginity after 25
    I have lost my virginty at 25 and I an feeling headaches, pains all over my body, and stomach upsets. Is it normal or do I need to seek medical help
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Nov 25, 2009, 10:20 AM

I doubt this has anything to do with sex. Are you coming down with a cold or experiencing a lot of stress/anxiety over losing your virginity?
    Soulbeliever666 Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Dec 14, 2009, 11:24 AM

Seek medical help it could be an STD don't be scared these things happen. We all end up catching something sooner or later and you don't need multiple partners to catch one.
    bidingmytime Posts: 92, Reputation: 13

Dec 14, 2009, 11:51 PM

Make sure you aren't pregnant, if you are a girl that is
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 14, 2009, 11:56 PM

Sounds like the onset of the flu to me. It's going around.

If you're really concerned then see your doctor. We can only guess, only a doctor can give you an accurate diagnosis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Losing your virginity [ 11 Answers ]

I'm 17 and I lose my virginity the third month of my relationship with my boyfriend at present. I must admit the first time was very scary for me. I still wish I was a virgin right now and I wish my first time was with a virgin as well but he lost it when he was 11 yrs old. When he tells me stories...

Losing your virginity [ 4 Answers ]

How do I lose my virginity? I have been tyring for awhile and it is so painful. I am 22, what should I do? Is it me?

Losing Your Virginity [ 8 Answers ]

I just recently lost my virginity to my boyfriend and was due for my period yesterday and I have never been late before. Is it normal for girls to skip their period when they just recently became sexually active? Or should I be worried I'm pregnant? I'm really worried about this as a first timer...

Losing My Virginity [ 8 Answers ]

What do you people think I should know? How bad is this going to absolutely hurt?

View more questions Search