Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rawzky records Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2013, 08:36 PM
    Hi I received a notice from nsba
    A card with my company name on it, saying I have been grantted a loan,but the phone number to activate the card is no good?what is the problem?
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jun 13, 2013, 09:02 PM
    Unless this is something you applied for, you should cut the card up and trash it. Use it and you will be sorry.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 14, 2013, 01:11 AM
    Normally these are scams and the card will have high fees when you activiate it, ( or they steal your personal data when you call) perhaps you were lucky and they were shut down before you got to call.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just received notice [ 0 Answers ]

We just received a 30 day written eviction notice. It was a verbal lease in Missouri. There are 4 people living here. Me, my girl friend, her daughter, and a roommate. The landlord wants us all to leave, but in the WRITTEN notice he only states one name. Can that person just leave and the rest stay.

NSBA Information! [ 4 Answers ]

I am receiving 3-5 calls a day from this organization. Thankfully, I have not given them any information or signed up for their service. After some research, I found the following information that I thought may be useful for those who are having the same difficultly getting through to customer...

Nsba credit [ 1 Answers ]

Mr. Mario if you are truly interested in getting everyone the refund, I would greatly appreciate mine. Abc home care

View more questions Search