Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Leroy Harvin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2009, 12:03 PM
    Mobile home service wiring.
    What size and type wire do you use to connect electrical service to a mobile home
    stanfortyman Posts: 5,598, Reputation: 279
    Electrical & Lighting Expert

Jul 17, 2009, 12:43 PM
    This depends on a lot of factors. Care to give us some more detail? :confused:

Size of service?
    Size of panel in the trailer?
    Where is the service? On a pole?
    Is there conduit run from the pole to the trailer?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2009, 02:21 PM

And do you plan on a Garage, Hot tub, Demand type water heater?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

External Mobile Home wiring [ 2 Answers ]

I have 200 amp service poll with a 200 amp breaker box mounted on the poll, there are 3 wires from the meter to the box. One ground and 2 120 amp. No neutral wire. The poll has a ground wire in the ground beside it that the ground wire in the box is connect4ed to. I want run a line from bottom of...

Wiring a mobile home [ 4 Answers ]

I'm running the service for my trailer and I need some help with it. I have a 200 amp panel in the home and a 200 amp panel on the pole. But the panel on the pole only has one set of lugs on the top of the main breaker. Do I need lugs on the bottom of the panel to put the wire in from the trailer...

Wiring for mobile home swamp cooler [ 2 Answers ]

How do I install wiring for a thermostat, fan control, and swamp cooler in an older mobile home?

Mobile Home Service Wire [ 5 Answers ]

I just bought a used Mobile Home - The previous owner moved the meter box from the back to the front - It has not been hooked up to the electric company since then - I know he should have done it with a permit - but I am now the owner. I am not an electrician. I live in Manitoba Canada. Here is the...

Mobile Home Electrical Service [ 6 Answers ]

Thgis is a combination electrical/legal guestion. Who is responsible for the service drop in a mobile home park? I live in Pennsylvania and was recently told by a human services agency here that weatherization could not be started on my mobile home until a problem with the main electrical...

View more questions Search