Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Meried Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2011, 07:33 AM
    Looking for scholarship
    Hellow Dead/Madam
    I am Graduate of urban management(MA) in 2009 and looking for PhD program in USA or Eureaop. I am more intersted in the field of Business and Economics because my country needs intelectuals in the same field. So do you have any suggestion?

Check out some similar questions!

Scholarship [ 0 Answers ]

I am student of architecture in pakistan. Vl soon end my 5 yrz degree. Willing to apply for masters in architecture in USA, UK. In my case scholarship is very important. What should I do?

Reporting scholarship and taxes paid on scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

My wife was on F-1 in Spring 2010 (graduating semester) pursuing PhD and she received $8,100 as fellowship/scholarship. And, $1,300 was deducted as NRA tax. She paid around $1,000 as tuition fees for that semester. She has not received a W-2 and no 1098-T was given as she was a non-resident alien....

I am looking for a scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all of you, my name is Besa and I am from Macedonia(europe). I finished collage this year in English Language and Literature- teacher training, and I am interested in master degree scholarships now, because I can't afford to pay by myself me studies. Can someone help me find a scholarship that...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.