Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    subha vaithy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2014, 11:30 PM
    Parenting
    I have got a 7 months old boy baby,I am going to leave him in day care ,food for him?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 12, 2014, 11:36 PM
    Yes, have you discussed this with the day care center and what their needs are for the baby
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 12, 2014, 11:42 PM
    Please clarify your question.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jun 13, 2014, 03:55 AM
    Figure out what he normally would eat during the hours that he would be in day care, then provide that, along with a bit extra.
    subha vaithy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2014, 11:32 PM
    Give the feed list that I can give a 7 months old boy baby siddarth... from tamilnadu,coimbatore

What kind of food I can give him ,right from morning 8.00 am to 6.00 pm.south Indian -Tamil Nadu-Coimbatore based food I need, Kindly provide a chart for it.Now I am giving him Millet porridge,wheat porridge,cow's milk,barley kanji.I mother feed him from 6.15 pm - 7.45 am.
    hilow79 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2014, 11:44 PM
    Hi subha :) you can give him steam cooked veggies (mashed really well).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Parenting [ 11 Answers ]

I'm a single mom of a six year old girl. She has started telling lies. It's become very difficult for me to know what actually happens in school or in the day care as she has this habit. How can I make her stop from telling lies?

Parenting [ 5 Answers ]

Well me and wife have been together for about 3 years and we have a 9 month old and a 4 year old.I don't know what to do about the way me and her mother are with the 4 year old Because we are never on the same page.She makes it harder on me to be a father.Sometimes I can be a hard dad on my 4...

Help for parenting [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 5year old grandson who is angry and nasty to his mum and her boyfriend we have tried every thing can think of and still no luck.

About parenting [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a person (adult) who lost his/her mother in childbirth and was brought up without a mother but by an abusive blaming violent father? The question is strictly 'do you know of any adult who had this life experience'? So think carefully before you answer because it is a simple...

View more questions Search