Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    band_addict Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2014, 01:15 PM
    Why does my mom want to know EVERYTHING about my life?
    Whenever I'm around my mom lately she always like 'so,tell me how's your life going?' or 'so,tell me about these rock bands you love so much.' its really pretty weird and annoying. Does she like NEED to know everything about me?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 11, 2014, 01:16 PM
    It's what parents do, show concern and try not to lose track of their children, especially at 12 !!
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2014, 01:54 PM
    Like Curlyben says...

Suck it up... she is ONLY responsible for your being alive... and everything. Do you know how weird and annoying you are to speak this way of a parent to whom you owe absolutely EVERYTHING to?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2014, 01:58 PM
    You are very lucky to have a mother who cares about you. So many children are neglected or left of their own or unloved. You may not understand this now but in a few years you will. You want a happy mommy?. share your day with her. It's that easy.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 11, 2014, 02:52 PM
    Oh you poor kid...your mother actually wants to be involved in your life and wants to know things....what a shame.

You could have been like me, my parents didn't ever ask me and never really showed an interest in anything I did....you want that? Maybe you do now but when you get older, you'll feel like you were cheated.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 11, 2014, 02:58 PM
    I have a great idea! Ask your mom to tell you about the rock bands and singers SHE liked when she was your age. Then you two can talk about your and her favorite books, favorite foods, favorite songs, the toys and games she played with, pets she had -- the possibilities are endless.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mom is very depressed and my life is falling apart. What do I do? [ 14 Answers ]

Please help me. My mom is very depressed, and she is making me even more depressed. I am 14 years old, but I feel like a 40 year old. I hate my life so much, and sometimes I wish I can just disappear forever. My mom is single, and my dad does not pay for child support. However, my mom has a...

Scared for my mom's life ! [ 13 Answers ]

Well this is the story : My mom is a 44 year old who smokes. I think she smokes more that 10 ciggerates a day. I am worried about her. My mom is always gets mad when she doesn't smoke. I am worried about her health. I mean like she can get cancer from it. I want to tell her to stop because I am...

We've been through so much and his mom is still the most important woman in his life. [ 10 Answers ]

Ill start by giving a brief history about my boyfriend and I. We met 2 years ago when I was dating his best friend and he was with a good friend of mine. We weren't the best of friends at the time, but we did spend quite a bit of time together, every party, of outing, prom. I saw him as much as...

Becoming a Mom will Change your Life [ 1 Answers ]

Just wanted to share something with all you mothers, or soon to be mothers and anyone else who ever plans on being a mother... Becoming a Mom will Change your Life We are sitting at lunch one day when my daughter casually mentions that she and her husband are thinking of "starting a...

Mom wants to start a new life, but. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone, Indeed, I am the daughter not the mother, and I did not know where to submit my question, and I chose to be under Parenting. My story is as following : My mother is a beautiful young-look lady who really looks like my sister not my mom. However, this lovely lady lived...

View more questions Search