Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charlesc1414 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2011, 09:30 AM
    Alabama law for 16 year old for getting no license ticket?
    For Alabama law what happens to 16 year old for getting a no license ticket
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 2, 2011, 09:47 AM

You mean driving without a license? Probably a fine and maybe a delay allowing you to get a license.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 2, 2011, 10:05 AM

Or hunting without a license, or fishing without a license

But yes a fine and I believe either a year extra to get license

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How many times can you get a ticket for driving on a suspended license in AZ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello... I was wondering what happens to you if you get a ticket for the 3rd time for driving on a suspended license? Yes I mean having your license suspended and getting a ticket 3 different times. Twice for no insurance and no registration and once for an accident.

Alabama law on college support [ 1 Answers ]

I am a farther that paid every penny of my child support and my "X" even took me back for more after my daughters 16th birthday. My daughter is 19 and in college. Now my "x" claims that she has paid 16,000 in college expenses and I am court ordered to pay half. I have never seen a bill, my...

Officer Put Wrong License Info On Failure to Yield Ticket [ 4 Answers ]

Let me start by saying that the following happened in Washington state. I received a ticket for failure to yield from a private driveway. When I got home, I looked closely at the ticket and realized the Officer had put the wrong state on it. I have a temporary Montatna tag on my car, and he wrote...

Can you get a ticket for diving in a parking lot without a license and getting hit? [ 4 Answers ]

Can you get a ticket for getting hit in a parking lot but you the driver doesn't have a license and the police was called?

Unpaid ticket.suspended license in CT [ 11 Answers ]

I got a ticket last year in August for a stop sign violation... and well I was supposed to pay or plea not guilty well I did neither... yea I know dumb... but anyway now my license got suspended b.c of it and I don't even have the ticket anymore I don't know where to begin to straighten out my...

View more questions Search