Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marync Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2008, 10:31 AM
    Bleeding during pregnancy
    Hi, I have 7 weeks pregnant and yestarday night I when to emmergency hospital because I was bleeding and having some abdominal pain. They did an ultra sound and they said my baby is o.k. They told me that I could have a miscarriage but everything was fine now. But doday Im still having some abdominal pain and still bleeding and it comes with some little brown things... Im so scared.. / could anyone tolde what could be.?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2008, 10:35 AM

It could be normal but if they told you you could have a miscarriage then it may be good for you to keep off your feet and take it easy as much as possible.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2008, 10:35 AM

You need to either contact the doctor who saw you yesterday and explain what is happening or you need to return to the ER.
    Usually on your release papers from the ER there are follow up instructions on what to do if your condition does not improve or worsens.Look on there and see what you have been advised and if you can not speak to anyone soon I would return to the ER.
    It is always better to be safe than sorry.
    Best of luck!
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2008, 10:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    It could be normal but if they told you you could have a miscarriage then it may be good for you to keep off your feet and take it easy as much as possible.
    Yes... stay off your feet. Anything you can do to prevent the miscarriage.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding during pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

I have been bleeding for about 4 days now. I am 5-6 weeks along. No severe cramping just uncomfortable. I had a vaginal ultrasound done and my OB said he could not see the baby but could see the yolk sac and that I had not had a miscarriage and to come back in a week because they usually hide at...

Bleeding during pregnancy [ 10 Answers ]

I'm 18 years old I am bleeding but may br pegnant but am scared to take a test I am wondering if I am pregnant as I have been being sick in the mornings and sometimes the evenings and have not been able to keep any solid food down but have managed to do it with liquids except dairy like milk but...

Bleeding during pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I've just had ivf. I am 10 weeks pregnant and started spotting. I have abdominal pain. Could I have implanted in my fallopian tube as well?

Bleeding During Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Im 7 weeks pregnant with my first child! Two days ago, I began darkly spotting. I went to the doctor, who said everything was fine. It got worse yesterday as the blood became more redish so I returned and once again. After multiple tests, I was reassured I was fine. Now I am passing tissue and...

View more questions Search