Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skoash Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2007, 06:21 PM
    Puppy Vaccinations
    I live in Michigan and I am wondering if anyone can tell me what vaccines I can and cannot administer myself to my puppy. I am pretty sure that Rabies is the only one I cannot give my dog. Any help? Thanks
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Nov 4, 2007, 07:36 PM
    I don't recommend it, but you can pick up many vaccines on line or at a farm store. Most states require a rabies certificate signed by a licensed vet. Don't forget heartworm.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Puppy trying to go back home? Puppy Attatchment? [ 8 Answers ]

http://bp2.blogger.com/_FAAhWpUtQZk/RuRyYXJT6-I/AAAAAAAAABE/oFHBuJrtsyU/s1600-h/buddahs.jpg Photo can also be seen at buddahs.jpg (image) Above a photo of Johnny Cash (jack russell mix). Someone gave me this dog mid August when she was 2 months old. I had her from mid August till the end of...

Cat Vaccinations [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter just had to have her 2-year-old (previously healthy 23-pound) cat put to sleep. He was fine until she took him in two weeks ago to have a physical. They gave him distemper and rabies shots. Two days later he became lethargic, refused to eat and was just generally not himself. He spent...

Newbie puppy owner.drinking,eating,vaccinations? [ 1 Answers ]

I just got a new puppy! =] im only 17 and did to much moving around to actually sit down and raise a little puppy of of my own at first my little one wasnt eating or drinking but i learned that its just because she was new to the environment wich is true (for n e one thats having the same...

How important are vaccinations? [ 30 Answers ]

Okay, for all you dog experts. When I took my puppy boy to the vet for Rabies and Parvo, the doctor really pushed other vaccinations. I am curious if these are necessary for an indoor dog. He only goes outside to potty, for walks, and car rides, any other time he is in the house. I don't really...

Puppy Vaccinations in UK [ 1 Answers ]

Here puppies have 2 vaccinations about 2-3 weeks apart. So do they both contain the same ingredients and in the same amounts or not?

View more questions Search