Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kvr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2007, 05:13 AM
    Pets in rehab
    Can I bring my two pound yorkie with me in rehab?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2007, 05:19 AM
    Ask the rehab clinic.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2007, 05:30 AM
    Likely not, but at the worst you will be rudely refused if you ask. Go for it. Get the name of anybody that says you can. Also that of anybody that is rude.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 22 year old daughter needs rehab [ 9 Answers ]

She lives with us and has a 2 year old baby that we adore. My daughter recetly lost her job (she quit), spent all of her tax return money (2,500) in a weekend buying stuff she didn't need, her car is falling apart and just on Friday when my husband came home found a marijuana pipe in the patio and...

Probation and rehab [ 1 Answers ]

My name is sarah and my boyfriend devyn is on probation and right now he's in rehab for 2months. About a yr ago he got arrested when he had marijuana on him. While on probation at first he was just doing out patient stuff but they wanted to send him to rehab which he's learning pretty much the same...

Where can I get a home and rehab loan in one? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know if I can get a loan for more than what I am purchase the house for? Like a rehab loan with the house loan in one. If anyone knows anything about this please let me know. Thank you.

Probation violation with rehab [ 1 Answers ]

OK, I was put on probation as a violation of decond offense dwi. I had blew in a breathalizer at a home visit and blew positive so they sent me to rehab. Finished rehab and while I was in there they gave me all sorts of medications. I left with six or seven bottles of meds. As a result I acted...

View more questions Search