Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zaina313 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2013, 04:13 PM
    I am stuck with my thesis ,please any advice may help
    Hi
    Iam studying MS in computer science area .I am maried and I have two kids .
    Studying computer science is my dream ,but now I couldn't constrate on my studying and don't have much time ,always couldn't complete my task as a student because, there are many disruption ,with kids and home duty .Please advise me what should to do?
    Regard,
    Zaina
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 21, 2013, 04:18 PM
    What do you need help with right now?
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2013, 03:12 PM
    You need to establish certain days or periods in the day that is for your school studies and keep that schedule. Also talk with your family and tell them your schedule and that you are not to be disturbed during your school studies. If you need to have someone babysit your kids so that you have time for your school work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I want to get your advice, to make sure I am giving the correct advice [ 4 Answers ]

A friend of mine emailed me her question, knowing that I have gone through the custody thing before myself. She asked me when she can file abandonment on her sons father. I want to run by you what I am emailing her back to make sure I give her the correct information. Thank you for your help :)

I am stuck with my thesis work... My area of study is English Literature [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Buddies... I am doing my Ph.D in English Literature. My topic is related to feminism. I have got married a year before and unable to concentrate on my studies. Its not that I don't have time... infact, I have lot of free time with me and still I am not using it productively. As so as I try to do...

Need some advice on my PhD thesis. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone! I'm going to enroll for my PhD course in Postmodern American Literature this fall. ( I intend to do it on Bernard Malamud- a Jewish American author). The problem is that my tutor (I can't find another one here) is not helpful in this respect. I saw this with my Master's thesis...

Stuck with writing a thesis on human developent [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: stuck on writing a strong thesis statement for my paper on human development. Ni a strong writter so I am having some trouble. Con someone look at this and give son pointers. Thesis;Human development is a life long process. The influces that that shape our development being birth and...

Thesis [ 1 Answers ]

Create 4 thesis statement by taking different position about employee privacy rigths in the work place.:confused:

View more questions Search