Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moneymatters Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2009, 07:46 PM
    Accounting software for beginners
    Does anyone know of a simple accounting program I can use to help me determine how much profit/loss my business made last year?

Not being well organized with recording my business transactions from the beginning has caught up with me and I really need assistance with filing my 2008 taxes. I have plenty of receipts and invoices (in a big pile, ugh!! ) I have no idea what to do with and it just all seems too overwhelming for me. :( What do I do with them? Is there an easier way for me to keep records (bank statements, cash receipts, purchase invoices, etc... )?

Sorry for being such a novice at this but I'm pretty much going at this alone, so any help is much appreciated!!

Thanks in advance for your replies! :)
    dani126 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2009, 11:57 PM

At this stage a cheaper and better solution may be to outsource book keeping and statement filing activities.
    bharathi87 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2010, 03:22 AM

You can also try the free online accounting software, Numia for your business transactions. It provides an easy way to keep users accounts information online with reliable and secured data transfer. With easy forms for invoicing, purchase and bank reconciliation it is easy to maintain accounts.
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2010, 11:34 AM

Quickbooks is a pretty good program for a small company and is pretty easy to use.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accounting Software ? [ 4 Answers ]

What is the Accounting Software you are using now called ? Does it have a Chart of Accounts of its own ? Would you be good enough to show us a copy of this CHART ? Have you got a SYNOPSIS of the System itself ?

Accounting for beginners [ 1 Answers ]

How are the nominal accounts closed to revenue and expense summary account?? :confused:

View more questions Search