Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicknack Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2006, 10:17 PM
    Pregnancy
    I had my period on September 29 which was 8 days late and it's the October 30th and I have cramps and sore breast can I have gotten pregnant last month and still got my period
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 31, 2006, 05:03 AM
    If you had your period on Sept 29 you are only 2 days late at this point in time.

The symptoms you explain can be normal menstrual symptoms.

You do not mention your age or whether you are on birth control. Very important factors to help you further.
    ladytee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2006, 09:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nicknack
    i had my period on september 29 which was 8 days late and its the october 30th and i have cramps and sore breast can i have gotten pregnant last month and still got my period
    I believe it is possible. That's what happened to me with my last child.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 31, 2006, 09:40 AM
    Yes, it is possible. Some women do still have periods for the first month or so.

However, there are other factors that come into play, such as age, method of birth control. There is info left out here so at this point in time all we can do is guess.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy [ 10 Answers ]

I've been trying to get pregnant for 1 year and every month my husband I must not be hitting on the right day. So my Question is How many days after your period is the most fertile time? None of the calendars for fertility have been correct.

Pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm 38 years old, divorced and never had children... my boyfriend and I decided to try and have a child of our own... I have been of the injection since May this year and am still not pregnant. Please help with any information... as being a first time I want to know what and when is the...

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have a probability question. I had sex with my girlfriend for the first time Aug 30. I inserted my penis 5 times before the condom broke. I did not ejaculate sperm into her but I know pre "***" can cause pregnancy. So what are the chances of her getting pregnant and what should I do.

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 29yrs old, and have some problem. I have my period at 3rd June and having unprotected sex at 11th June. Expecting pregnant but period come again on 29thjune . Never happened having period twice in a month. I am so confusing.. after that when we have sex again my vagina is bleeding . My...

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possibe to become pregnant by performing in oral sex?

View more questions Search