Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sexy smile Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 03:03 AM
    So afraid of loosin him
    I'm so afraid of loosin my boyfrind of 1 year . He says I'm the onl girl he ever wants to be with but I don't know if I can believe him because I have so much bad luck with boys in the past. I'm nearly 18 and he's 20. I hate asking him all the time am I the only girl he's with... does this show I don't trust him?
    hbpenguin Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Apr 26, 2007, 03:24 AM
    Your worries will drive him way! Stay calm. Believe him when he says that he wants to be with you. You deserve his love... so let him give it. Do not worry about what might happen, live today as if it was your last. Enjoy, relax, have fun... and cry later if things don't work out. If you cry now, then you risk losing the most wonderful guy.
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2007, 04:39 AM
    Don't become so dependent, its not needed and its not attractive. Become a fun, bubbly person with your own life, friends and desires. You DO NOT need anyone to be happy, remember that. Why not start a few new hobbies and meet some people, get a new life direction so you can concentrate on these things when your lonely or not with your boyfriend.

If your clingy and insecure as said above you will not achieve anything, it will merely push him away from you.

At 18/20, trust me there are plenty more relationships to come yet. Not saying you don't have a chance for ever but realistically... So don't put 100 % of yourself into him or you may just loose out one day in the near future.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 27, 2007, 08:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sexy smile
    im so afraid of loosin my boyfrind of 1 year . he says im the onl girl he ever wants to be with but i dont know if i can beleive him because i have so much bad luck with boys in the past. im nearly 18 and hes 20. i hate asking him all the time am i the only girl hes with...does this show i dont trust him ??
    Nothing that tears up a relationship faster than insecurity. No only is it irratating to always reassure some one but needy as hell. Get help if you must but this is an issue to work on.
    diya Posts: 303, Reputation: 62

Apr 27, 2007, 10:07 AM
    Afraid of losing what? Philosophically, Have you ever wondered that nothing is yours... whatever you have... be it of materialistic value or a person, everything... I mean EVERYTHING will depart from you one day.. Think about it... do u still have the umbilical cord you were born with? Which was your lifeline while you were in your mother's womb... so why afraid of losing something's now when you have them to cherish the moments... so party till the time it lasts... past is gone, present is your gift and future u do not know about... got my point?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Afraid I can't get pregnant [ 56 Answers ]

I have been trying to get pregnant only 3 months and no luck yet. But for some reason I'm starting to get scared that I can't get pregnant. Is that crazy? How long did it take you to get pregnant with your first child?

Loosin Weight For Love [ 51 Answers ]

I Really really want to loose some weight , as I'm worried my boyfriend will leave me for some-one slimmer and I really don't want that to happen is there anyway I could loose a few pounds quick!

I'm afraid of going crazy [ 8 Answers ]

I'm 17 and I've already been dianosed bipolar, but I'm afraid that there is something else wrong with me. Only my family knows about it. Are these feelings normal? I'm starting college next fall and I'm afraid that I'll go crazy there. I can't sleep with out a really loud fan. At sleep overs I...

Afraid to be a friend. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a best friend who I would honestly do anything for,anytime, anywhere. She means so much to me. I have learned in the past that I have said things or blogged about issues I shouldn't have which related to her. We almost had a falling out over a guy. This has actually happened a couple of...

Male afraid of what's to come. [ 7 Answers ]

In April, I'll have been with my girlfriend for almost two years. In the last month things have gone horribly wrong, and I'm afraid. I'll try to start at the beginning, please bear with me. My girlfriend and I met in high school, she had a crush on me I had never had a girlfriend before, so...

View more questions Search