Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    countryman1991 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2010, 03:30 PM
    Where can I get a free and no cost football academy in europe
    I need a free and no amount paid and I need a very good and condusive football academy in eruope that is free with know money paid
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 3, 2010, 03:41 PM

That sounds like any student;s dream who is interested in soccer. I don't think that is very likely, free free free and how would you get over there if you found something this free.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fantasy football free agent fee [ 3 Answers ]

Im setting up my fantasy football league and I'm going to charge people for every free agent player they add to their team. I was wondering what other leagues are charging if you happen to be in one. I was thinking $3.00 an add maybe $4.00. Let me know if that's too cheap or too steep.

How do I get a free scholarship to study in europe? [ 1 Answers ]

Am a young priest having a bachelor of arts in Theology. I have a desire to study further, to go up to MA in any necessary field related to the paper I have at the moment. I am looking for a scholarship and financial aid to study in europe. My name is ernest , from africa, zambia, southern africa....

Free master degres in europe [ 2 Answers ]

Helo, I'm banveet,I want to get free master degree in europe in germany or in any country ,you know well,please sugesst me.I am graduate in arts. Thank you.

What will be the cost around to complete ms in europe [ 1 Answers ]

What is meant by ms

Compare comerical diving academy and divers academy international [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know compare comerical diving academy and divers academy international

View more questions Search