Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jcfrankl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2010, 10:12 AM
    When grilling tri-tip, do you start with fat-side up or down?
    Just a quick question.
    Just Looking Posts: 1,610, Reputation: 480
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2010, 12:23 AM

Fat side up. You want to buy a well-trimmed tri-tip, but with a little extra fat around the outsides so it will self baste.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grilling Corn? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to make Corn on the Cob on the grill. I've never prepared it this way and have been looking online for tips on doing so, but everything I've read is different! My questions are Should I soak it in water before grilling (why/why not?) IF SO, do I soak it with the husks still one or...

Am using around 14 days a fat burn pill smart diet do you know this pills side effect [ 1 Answers ]

Am using a pill called Smart Diet ( some ingredients are lotus leaf, L camiline ) I need to know the side effects.

Kenmore side by side refrigerator won't start [ 3 Answers ]

I moved a kenmore 19.6 cu ft side by side fridge a couple days ago. Moved it laying on it's back. I stood it upright the next day and left it sitting over that night before plugging it in. It started and I left it running for about an hour before checking it. It had stopped and efforts to start it...

Ortho Tri Cyclen or Orthos Tri Cyclen Lo? [ 1 Answers ]

What are the differences, and which is best to use? I'm looking for a good birth control to prevent pregnancy and to control my menstrual cramps as well as acne.

Tip for healthy recipe to lose cheek fat [ 1 Answers ]

I can't seem to lose fat on my face! And the food in my house isn't helping me very well. Can someone please give me a solution or give me tips on healthy recipe?:

View more questions Search