Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tarun29 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2008, 02:36 AM
    How to write and business letter
    Hi

I have started a new consultancy the problem which I'm facing is how to write a business letter in regards to tie up with the company and to make a new clients I already have my company profile kindly help me on this question
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2008, 11:08 PM

Hi, tarun29!

If you would like to post a draft of your letter here, omitting the contact information, I'm sure that there would be those of us who would be willing to advise you as to how you might make improvements to it.

What you're looking to write, is a letter of introduction for a business. There are many examples of those kinds of letters that can be found on the Internet. Please click on the following links.

Business Letter of Introduction Free Example - Google Search

Business Letter of Introduction Free Example Sample - Google Search

Thanks!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Dec 2, 2008, 06:17 PM

Hi Tarun29,

Those are great sites that Clough has given you to research. (Sorry Clough, couldn't spread the joy).

Please explain further exactly what you mean when you say "tie up with a company?" If you are looking for an Intro Letter then please follow Clough's advice. However, if you are looking for a contract that would bind a client that is a little different.

Please take a moment to go into additional detail please...

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write a letter to introduce my business? [ 2 Answers ]

I just opened a shop. We make custom windows and doors, and I would like to know how to make a letter to send out to introduce my business. If you have any suggestion please contact: [email protected] Thank you.

How To write introduction letter in corporate business language [ 7 Answers ]

Hi friends I'm having my own work shop of fabrication of steel , till the date I was work as per my client order now I'm launching my own plumbing product in the market, for that I need good start by making introduction letter using corporate business language. And I don't know how to write an...

How to write a business introduction letter [ 2 Answers ]

We are Project management consultant, I am working as a Business development manager with them looking forward for some good tips for effective company introduction to the client

View more questions Search