Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    concerned aunt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2008, 06:14 PM
    Worried about my nephew!
    My nephew is 5 months old and I think his mother needs to e declaraed unfit. I just need to know how to get the prove we need to go to court with. There have been several times to where my brother would come home from wirk and the baby would screaming at the top of his lungs and the mom would be in the bed asleep and the baby have poop all up his back and running out of his diaper and clothes but the mom would not get up and change him. Then she also let her 3 year old tote the baby around when he was 2 weeks old. The mom would just say oh she won't hurt him she's careful. She has been putting him in the bouncy seat since he was 2 days old to feed him, she would never pick him up. It was always his daddy who wold pick him up and hold him. She only bathes him every 3 or 4 days unless the daddy does it. Is any of this proof she is unfit if not how can we prove it?
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2008, 06:15 PM
    There is a problem here . It sounds like she may be depressed and needs help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Custody of Nephew [ 1 Answers ]

I am 25, my boyfriend is 29, we live together in a large 3 bedroom house in the country. He works for a farmer and mowes cemetery. I work for a lumber yard designing kitchen, I have been there for 1 year, also work for the park district and a café during lunch hour. I have a great car, health...

Custody of my nephew [ 5 Answers ]

My nephew and my sister in-law live with my husband and I and she is very neglectful with a record. His father also neglects him also with a record. Both currently are abusing drugs and alcohol. How do I file for custody and not have him put in foster care until the dust settles? Both parents...

My nephew [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, here is the situation: I had to take my nephew home, and his mom really doesn't like him sitting in the front seat, (he is five years old) so I was going to have him sit in the back, but when I opened the back door, he refused to get in, so I automatically assumed he just was a kid who...

Guardianship of Nephew [ 1 Answers ]

My Sister was recently killed in an auto accident in N.C. Her 10 year old son, my nephew, is with me in Arizona. I need to get Legal Guardianship so I can enroll him in school, take to hospital if needed etc. If anyone has been through this please respond. Thank You, Terry W.

View more questions Search