Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cadbury_lover Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2008, 03:47 AM
    When do lads calm down
    I understand its probably normal for guys in their 20s to have high sex drives, but when do they calm down, and I don't mean not wanting sex as I'm sure that's never, but surely they can't go on until their dead thinking of sex all the time. Are they ever just happy with love makign or does it always have to be dirty and dressing up, sex toys etc.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2008, 03:53 AM
    You obviously have somebody that is obsessed with sex and somebody does not know the true meaning of lovemaking or just being content with just pure love.

You need to communicate your feelings and concerns if you do not, you will never get to the buttom of this problem for you.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2008, 07:15 AM
    I think it goes away at about age 90 for most guys...

I think its abnormal not to want sex.

Now if we are talking they want it 4 or 5 times a day, or once a day?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 11, 2008, 07:31 AM
    Whoa, whoa whoa---

This is the guy who gets upset when you say no? AND he's pushing your boundaries with sexual ideas that aren't your cup of tea?

You need to tell him to back the heck off. You aren't his sex toy, and you should NEVER feel guilty for saying no to sex. EVER. If you aren't in the mood, aren't comfortable, whatever--DO NOT DO IT.

If he can't recover from your "no" within a reasonable amount of time, then you need to ditch this guy--because he should not be focusing solely on that area of your relationship, and it sounds like he is.
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2008, 11:23 AM
    I didn't read that into the OP. Some people are adventurous, other are so dull it can bring you to tears. I've once been with a woman so horrible in bed I finally understood the joke about Coyote ugly. I just wanted to get away without waking her up I understood chewing ones arm off to get out of a trap at that moment. She was a sweet person awake and in public, but a cadaver would have been more exciting in bed. I'm sure she didn't intend to be like that so I didn't have the heart to just flat out tell her. In hindsight that was pretty gutless I know. But at that time I didn't have the personal experience that comes with age.

Do what you are comfortable with doing... don't be a booty call to someone that feels he has to go until it falls off then you don't hear from him again until the next time he has an urge.

And never do anything you feel pressured to do.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2008, 12:30 PM
    Find someone new... this guy is too selfish!

One thing about successful relationships, two people have to have other things beside sex to do together... if men and women have no hobbies or sports in their lives, they are apt to put too much pressure on their sexual side to entertain themselves, and that is a bad thing.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 11, 2008, 01:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy
    I didn't read that into the OP. Some people are adventurous, other are so dull it can bring you to tears. I've once been with a woman so horrible in bed I finally understood the joke about Coyote ugly. I just wanted to get away without waking her up I understood chewing ones arm off to get out of a trap at that moment. She was a sweet person awake and in public, but a cadaver would have been more exciting in bed. I'm sure she didn't intend to be like that so I didn't have the heart to just flat out tell her. In hindsight that was pretty gutless I know. But at that time I didn't have the personal experience that comes with age.

Do what you are comfortable with doing.....don't be a booty call to someone that feels he has to go until it falls off then you don't hear from him again until the next time he has an urge.

And never do anything you feel pressured to do.

Smoothy--I got that from another thread she posted, about him being upset any time she said no, including when she was on her period.
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2008, 01:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen
    Smoothy--I got that from another thread she posted, about him being upset any time she said no, including when she was on her period.
    OK, that would totally change things in that case. If this is true then I would say I'm in agreement with what you said.
    EIFS EXPERT Posts: 126, Reputation: 8

Jan 11, 2008, 01:32 PM
    Never. Ever heard of the term "dirty old man" ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 11, 2008, 01:47 PM
    Men ( many) talk sex, thing sex and day dream about sex. With that said, they will joke about sex, and so on. It is the nature of the animal.
    Now with a relastionship, this is what dating and getting to know your partner is about, to be sure you have someone that will care about your feelings, and also understand your needs and desires.

So yes, he may want it all the time, but he should also understand he won't get it all the time

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are all lads this this: [ 3 Answers ]

Do all lads feel the need to have graphic conversations with their friends about their love/sex life? Why do they do it? Also I know lads like sex an everything, but can they want a relationship as well as sex?

Will a diary calm my life?/ [ 12 Answers ]

Do diaries help you relax and let someone know about your feelings without telling anoyone.. should I start one? Because my life isn't perfect it kind of sucks acutally I know some people have worse but will a diary help me??

How to calm down my dog [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2yr old dog who is very hyper. Every time I let her out she squeaks, and runs down the stairs and on my way down the stairs she runs back up and jumps all over me till I let her out the door. She does this every time I let her out.

This is one for the lads. [ 2 Answers ]

Lads (or possibly girls could give me their opinion too) There's this lad, I'm in the process of getting with him now. We have agreed to leave sex until we are totally together, as at the moment we are just in the dating process to see how things work. However I'm worried... I have always been...

Paranoid father, how do I get him to calm down? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been friends with this girl for over a year, and I finally asked her to date me in January. Her father and I had become really good friends during the time we were hanging out, but as soon as I started dating his daughter, he flipped out and basically hates me now. He limited us to holding...

View more questions Search