Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lpeery Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2005, 07:58 AM
    Supply line size

I need to run supply lines for a bar sink, toilet, bath sink all sharing the same wall (3 colds, 2 hots). Should the two horizontal supply lines I bring over off the main 3/4 inch lines be 1/2 inch or 3/4.

Thanks,
    Larry
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Dec 6, 2005, 09:27 AM
    You're fine Larry,

Code calls for a 1/2" branch off a 3/4" main with no more then 3 fixtures being serviced by a 1/2" branch. Your set up conforms to code.
    Regards, tom
    lpeery Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2005, 11:00 AM
    Thanks for the quick repsonse
    Thanks for the quick repsonse

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3/4 I.P.S. Supply [ 3 Answers ]

I am roughing in a water supply for a urinal and it calls for a 3/4 inch I.P.S. Not to sound stupid but what does the I.P.S. stand for? Is it just a 3/4 inch copper pipe? Thanks

Replacing Toilet's Water Supply Line [ 9 Answers ]

My house was built in 1979. I have a leak in the water supply line connecting from the turn-off valve down by the baseboard to the tank. I just replaced the guts of the toilet and when I got ready to turn the water back on, the bendable line was leaking. Evidently the line was bent one too many...

Replaced Main Water Line, Now Shower Line Is Clogged [ 3 Answers ]

We had a leak, so we had the water line and sewage line from the house to the street replaced. Now we have no water in the shower. Some debris most have clogged up the line coming into the shower. All the other lines are fine. My Dad is somewhat of a handyman and wants to fix the problem...

Help -- Leaky stem on toilet supply line! [ 7 Answers ]

Hi: My husband and I are DIY newbies. We just attempted to replace a 70 year old leaky toilet in time for 1st holiday fam visit only to incur new problems. For one, the water supply stem is leaking (right around where knob connects to the stem)! Never done this before. To boot, the tank to our...

Vanity drain line and water supply [ 5 Answers ]

Tom, I have a couple of questions for you. I am installing a double simk vanity. What is the standard for the drain line coming through the wall, as far as how high off the floor, and how far through the wall should it protrude for the trap adapter etc. same thing for the supply lines coming...

View more questions Search