Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MSUCB Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2008, 10:32 AM
    Screen Compatible?
    I bought a screen that was advertised as the screen to go to my Dell Inspiron 6000, and it lights up when I plug in up, but the screw holes at the top do not line up and they prevent the screen from fitting as the latch is in the way of the brackets. The guy at the place I bought the screen says it is compatible and that the brackets are simply riveted on and that the can be popped off which would solve the problem. Does this seem correct?

Does this screen:

LTN154X1-L01 made by Samsung

fit into a Dell Inspiron 6000?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2008, 10:54 AM
    I've done a fair bit of tech support and rarely hear of anyone replacing a laptop LCD due to the low prices on new laptops these days. It just isn't worth the trouble in my humble opinion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Emerson 20in LCD Flat Screen. Model No. EWL20S5C with split screen [ 5 Answers ]

Hello,I have an eight month old Emerson 20in LCD Flat Screen. Model No. EWL20S5C My sound is great. My picture is distorted. Seems it has a divided screen. With little movement of the actual picture. Colors are way off. And none of the controls work except for channel up and down work, but very...

G4 Compatible? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was offered an internship at an international organization. They told me that I had to have the G4 visa, be a resident or citizen of USA. Right now I'm wating to get the date to get the medical exams, so I can have the I 130 Resident card. My question is: If I get the G4 Visa for the...

AVG + Stinger--Compatible? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, A while back, I worked on someone's PC, and did nothing to it but do virus and spyware scans. I carry McAfee's Stinger standalone program with me on a USB drive and I used this on her PC. It found nothing. This person had AVG on the PC as well, but I did not run it, as I have never...

Having a problem moving my address bar from bottom of screen to top of screen [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I can't seem to bring up an address bar at the top of the screen because when I right click at the top of the page, the options are not lit up. I could only bring up an address bar at the bottom. Since it gets in the way at the bottom, I would like to know if anyone can help me...

View more questions Search