Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vijaisingh321 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2009, 03:19 PM
    ITIN LEtter Not Received
    I have not yet received the physical copy of ITIN from IRS. I got the ITIN number from IRS on phone..

My Federal Tax returns were processed on Mar 13.. When shall I expect the ITIN as it more than 6 weeks now from time it was filed...

Do we need to have a physical copy or only number is sufficient...
    Five Rings Posts: 459, Reputation: 7

Mar 22, 2009, 11:29 AM

It would be great if you had the special letter on green paper with your number.
    However, since you have called the IRS and they have confirmed that you do have a number you are to use that number.

I suggest you write the ITIN Unit in another couple weeks and tell them the official document was never received.
    sandeepg Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2009, 09:52 AM
    Vijay: Whom did you call to get the ITIN number ? Can you give me the IRS number to call ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vijaisingh321 View Post
    I have not yet received the physical copy of ITIN from IRS. I got the ITIN number from IRS on phone ..

My Federal Tax returns were processed on Mar 13.. When shall i expect the ITIN as it more than 6 weeks now from time it was filed...

Do we need to have a physical copy or only number is sufficient....

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Break Up Letter I received! [ 16 Answers ]

Ok, I was cleaning out my room last night and found the note my ex wrote me the day we broke up. Let me paint the whole picture(sum up the break up) for you new comers. We were together 2 1/2 years, had ups and downs like any couple. The final fight that brought about the break up started on a...

Received a letter from NCO regarding an AmEx account.now what? [ 1 Answers ]

The text of the letter is as follows: This letter is your opportunity to make arrangements to pay the balance before the account is forwarded to an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction who will review your account to determine whether to initiate a lawsuit to collect the outstanding balance. ...

Received Letter of Judgement [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Texas and received a letter of Judgment for Bank of America against a LLC that I was the president of which quit doing business about two years ago. The LLC has no assets or income and already has a lien against it from the IRS. Can the bank collect the judgement from me or my wife...

ITIN letter not yet received [ 9 Answers ]

I filed my taxes this year on feb 10 along with my wife's W7 application for ITIN along with other documents.after calls to IRS in march and April end,I was told at the end of may that my wife's ITIN has been mailed on 14 may.I applied for state tax refund with the ITIN given to us by IRS official...

ITIN Not received [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! I applied for my ITIN along with my husbands Tax refund on 26th May 2007. Its been 6 weeks and till date have not received my ITIN. What should I do? Thanks.

View more questions Search