Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    getarbob Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2009, 07:47 PM
    Lost power
    My 4yr. Old Carrier heat pump shows no power to the thermostat therefore, nothing works. Checked the breakers and they show good. Could there be a circuit breaker on an internal board somewhere?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jan 12, 2009, 07:49 PM

Inspect your thermostat for a battery, might be a AAA or even one that looks like a quarter. Those quarter shaped batteries are usually 3 volts but look for a battery before trying anything else.
    KC13 Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 99
    Ultra Member

Jan 12, 2009, 07:54 PM
    There is probably a low voltage fuse on the circuit board inside the indoor unit. It should look like an automotive-type fuse. Do not increase size.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost most of my download after power cut [ 2 Answers ]

I'm using utorrent,and after power cut most of my downloads start back to 0%,:confused:why... is it possible to restore it to the % it was before power cut?? :mad:... some of my downloads is still downloading from where it stopped... help me.. :mad::mad:

Lost Power to Circuits [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I hope someone here can help me. Right now I'm in a 40-foot trailer and I was using the vacuum cleaner when I apparently overloaded the circuit. It would appear the breaker didn't trip. I got a brown-out and I ran outside and unplugged where the power comes into the trailer. The set-up...

Lost power in 2 rooms? [ 3 Answers ]

We lost power in two of our rooms, half of our bedroom and all of our daughters room. My husband has checked all the circuit breakers and they all seem to be fine. Before we have to call the electrician any advise?

Lost flushing power [ 1 Answers ]

Within the last several months I have noticed my water tank is not filling up all the way which may or may not be causing me to have no power when flushing - meaning, I have to hold down the handle longer to make sure it flushes all the way and it's not flushing with good power. Thanks in advance!

Lost power in laundry room [ 1 Answers ]

The power went out the other day and I reset the breakers. Everything came back on and acted normal. 10 min later the laundry room and every outlet that shared an outlet with the laundry room lost power. I replaced the breaker for that room but it didn't work. I'm lost. Please help

View more questions Search