Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    janoon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2010, 11:41 PM
    I had an accident
    I had an accident and when I called the police they said exchange you details and your insurance will tell you who's fault was.
    The accident happened on the hight was of speed limit 50, I was on the left hand line on 48 mph and in-front of me was a car, I tried to overtake it and behind me was a car driving fast with no any lights on as soon I change my line I crashed him and the man said it was not his fault even if the lights are on or off. I contact my insurance and said will let you know on Monday. I am a bit worried about to be my fault.
    So who do you think will be his fault?
    Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Determining accident fault? -my parked car involved in multi car parking lot accident [ 15 Answers ]

What happens in a parking lot accident scenario: Car 1 driving (fast) hits Car 2 that is backing out of the parking lot. Car 2 because of the impact now hits Car 3 and Car 4 which were parked to Car 2s' left and right respectively. I have Car 5 and was parked to Car 3's left. My car (Car 5)...

Accident [ 1 Answers ]

My dad recently sold a bike to his friend without transferring the papers on his name.thers no registration on the name of other person also.we don't have any proof that my dad sold the bike to him. The person who buyed the bike dashed a 40 year old person.the bike was not insured.the injured...

Accident [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I also need some advice my friend was in an accident he borrowed a vehicle from a friend to pop intown quicly but he doesn't have a licence, in what kind of trubble is he?

Accident in Tx [ 4 Answers ]

I was recently involved in a car accident near Austin, TX. I was driving a rental car returning to a hotel on a windy road and in the dark. Speed was approximately 25 mph for both cars (estimate). As I rounded a corner I saw lights coming from the other direction and corrected to the right,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.