Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whovian64 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2014, 04:29 PM
    Female artist that sings-"never been so low"
    Female artist that sings song at the end of hollyoaks on Thursday 2nd January,with lyrics like I've never been so low

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore dishwasher lights flashing: "Hi Temp" & "Heat Dry" [ 0 Answers ]

I've tried 3x now to run the dishwasher on Normal Wash mode, and it starts running correctly. When I come back to it later, however, the lights above Hi Temp & Heat Dry are blinking and the dishes are soaking wet. The keypad is still responsive and everything else seems to work. Does anyone know...

What black female r&b artist sings the song "Complicated" [ 1 Answers ]

I hear this soulful song on wkxi radio channel out of jackson, ms. These are some of the lyrics to the song--"i don't know why love is complicated," "i really want to know why love is complicated," "love don't live here no more," "love u just don't do," "love don't come easy," "midst of the storm."...

"Life Don't Mean A Thing" Artist & Title? [ 1 Answers ]

Need the artist and song title of this mid-80s song that has a nice, happy reggae-type lilt to which the lyrics go (going by memory now): Without you, you know life don't mean a thing without you, And there'll be no song to sing. I wonder 'round like a lonely soul, Nowhere to go nothing to do....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.